Friday, November 13, 2009

Howling at the New Moon

This is my first time to join the mini contest and i am such a fan of twilight! I love this movie and this is gonna be a awesome movie!! My friend told me that Naffnang has a lot of mini contest and one of it is to win the Twilight saga:New Moon screening tickets, so im here to write about what i like in Twilight Saga.
First of all, Edward is soO cooL (cannot wait to see him in the movie), im so anticipated!!
I cant stop myself from keeping imagine that how if when im watching the movie half way, Edward is sitting beside me~ ^.^  
Second of all, a couple that love each other so much must not be seperated...they must be together and there is no other reason to seperate them...jz like Edward & Bella..Edward falls so passionately in love with Bella ...  so, it's undeniable that when watching this movie, involuntarily my mind,my feeling will be dragged into the movie and it goes along with the story line...

No comments:

Post a Comment