Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stay or Leave

Hi, right now , right here, at this moment , I feel so confuse about my choice, I always priorities others than myself. But when I come this question, I asked myself "what if I get to know I have only 1 left day to live in this world? what is the thing that I've done and feel proud about myself? what is the thing that makes me regret? Do I feel happy and satisfy with my choice, my decision ,my life generally?"
Honestly, I'm not shocked at all when answers appeared in my mind, but what's my next move I asked myself. I'm afraid of changes. Fear & uncertainty hold me back from what I want to do. I'm afraid if I left this place, my friend will be having trouble, I know my role, I 've helped and done my part and even outside my job scope,even though I didn't get anything in return, I just want to help my colleagues, my friends ...what I know is, I do my best, contribute what I can, learn as much as I could, and the rest will come to me (benefit) 'someone told me this' ...(1/6/17) Jo.
to be continue... as maybe 1 day when I see back what I wrote today , I might have a different perception about my thought :)

1 comment:

  1. 哈囉
    很冒昧聯絡你 我叫mia
    請問你最近是否聯絡得到loo hungshen呢?
    如果你能聯絡他的話
    可以麻煩你幫我留個言給他
    希望他能出面解決澳洲的問題
    欠錢不還(澳元1500左右,另一個中國女生澳元800) 車子也不還
    等同是偷竊的行為
    已經向澳洲警察備案了
    我不知道他的聯繫方式
    因為他換了澳洲電話
    所以我們聯繫不上他了
    如果你能聯繫上他
    或是知道誰可以聯繫上他
    麻煩跟他傳遞一下消息
    謝謝你

    ReplyDelete