Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I was wrong....

Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails. [看了一篇文章写的。。。]
[It has been 6 years...I thought I've learned some lessons from my experience...I thought I was the so-called Director, I thought I could change everything in such a way that I wish it to be. After 6 years, I am still the same. Every time when things happened, I always magnify and overvalued my ability, thought that I could make things better.However, after I tried to fix or trying to negotiate when things happened...No doubt, superficially I could see some changes there. Contrarily, I felt something went missing too~ "Sincerity" no longer there.The more I asked, the more they will do it purely just because I want it to be like that instead of they do it/ say it from the bottom of their heart. Still remember one of my previous post? I said, I envy...I feel I'm so stupid and regret with what I've done on myself...Now, I've looked back,and asking myself, I have everything, ain't I? I should have let it works slowly and naturally. Good one will always goes to ones who waits. I don't have to push or say a single word. Remain silent as I come, and go if the feeling for me no longer there. I wish I could implement what I've understand from the statement above, altho' I feel guys should read it and practice it in real life rather than we,ladies...
and one more thing I've learned... Learn to bear and forgive if you really love them...just how u were forgiven by Him...of course u wont angry your family members for a life time right? you fight and you play n laugh after so many times,love for each other will never reduced even a single mm3...how nice if both of u (I should say,all the couples) can just be like that...
老娘在此祝,天下有情人终成眷属

No comments:

Post a Comment