Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aging Process

Hhummhh~ what a wonderful Single life that i am having huh.... Fascinating~ Exciting~ Carefree~ 
Go where ever place i want to, do whatever things i wish to, never care about how does other people judging me...* like I careeeee~ *
However, most of my daily routine involve only my aunt & uncle which makes me feel like my Aging Process is speeding up. No matter how do i judge myself, from what angle, each of every dimension, i feel old... T.T
The way I think, the way I talk, the way I act, is  too 'lao yi' !!! I dont want to be that old~ What can I do in order to inhibit the secretion of growth hormones?  
Friends, any outings please count me in, in order to slower my aging process~ 

2 comments:

  1. aiyo, go out with friends more often la..don't always go out with your aunty & uncle only..haha..and i'm happy for you that you are finally enjoying your single life..like you said, doesn't matter if you're single or what, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to have a family that you can fall back on and that loves you 100%!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh~ khai ven...ahahhax!! ^^ TQ TQ !!
    nextime trying to write in english so that can share with you... but i think there will be alot of grammar mistake lerr...^^ hahhax!!

    ReplyDelete