Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ComplicateD

Hey, you~ yes, it's you~ If you really want to make that person to be yours, what should you do? Of course, basically you need to get to know them and understand them first before everything comes to play a role...
but i thought this would be part of the process for a couple? how about other issue? Fear avoidance? Mindset? culture? 
Age? ---> (this would be chye's primary consideration)

Until now, i've seen alot of examples, friends around me and makes me realise that  If this would happened, that means these "issues"  really significantly affect our decision making,then ,that means you don't love that person enough to accept their "Imperfection"... 
My statement here, never blame any side of  you people. In fact, you may have your right to reason out... At least, you let your rational overwhelm rather than your ....whatsoever feeling that taking into account for any of your decision making. (p.s: Maybe this is one of the reason makes me admire about you.)

However, we don't know what is going to happen in our future...Time will prove everything after action has been taking place..So, people... If you really think that, he or she is an ideal partner in future, don;t have to be nice looking or rich, The personality is the most important thing..Opportunity strikes only once, grab it or you might regret, no harm done if u give yourself a try...
(koko,this 1 must r'mber...I support u..go and get her if u still think she is the best partner...altho in your heart im a failed student but i do learn...)

For me, myself, At least I never regret, and happy with the answer together with the explanation i've got.   


[ps: Since we already know the answer, and yet we are still fine with the way we used to communicate with each other... I am satisfy with every explanation that u gave to me and happy with our current condition. The most important thing is i don't have to keep this for myself anymore, and we can be ourselves again and act carefree all the time ]




[Ning kia, my english sux! my grammar sux! my writing....SUX! cnt swim zzz...]

No comments:

Post a Comment