Friday, July 30, 2010

This is how the Story ends ...

Basically, I don't really learn from my pass experience or mistakes that i've done before...In fact, even though i seek for advice from people who knows about him better than I do, still I was sooO stubborn that I still keep put'in so much hope on it, until last nite, the truth has revealed and I hurt myself once again... What more I can say? say Padan muka to myself? 
My koko wasted his energy and time and talked to me for the whole nite when i realised that I've 1 kind of good feeling towards that Mr. Banana but I never listen...Stubborn...Didn't I ?  Please give me a generous applause~ What a good example of a stupid and failed student am I huh~ 

But maybe some of them telling me that if that person really do like you very much, religion thingy is not a problem at all...The most important thing is understanding between each other because different religion will have a different thinking, different practice ... So, the only interpretation i can get from this person, it's clear enough... I don't have to mention ad rite? so, it's ONLY 1 side reaction ~ I throw the ball, but somehow, I 'll never get the ball back...

Alright, fair enough...As i was mentioned in my previous blog post,  I've got the answer and clear explanation from him already, so it's memang padan muka to myself. 
Anyway, this time, is really my fault to "play and joke" too much without taking any precaution. That is why i slipped and fell down from the cliff, and I don't feel comfortable at all...At ALL~ When i saw the line "it's only for fun"... Last nite, I couldn't sleep well and had a nitemare... The worst is I'm going to have presentation today... *holy toooooot~
But still , we're friendz... Not a big deal... I'm not a small girl anymore... Plus, this love thingy is not as simple as a small girl ask for a candy / lollipop or plush toy which in the sense that 'I must get it!!' otherwise,I will cry... 
In adult world, it's totally different especially in this Love thingy situation, it's not just a candy or plush toy that you wish to have...It's more than that...Actually the feeling is like...stronger than that...stronger than a girl wants a candy or FluffaaaaayyyY Unicorn~  *Agnes voice*
[If only you know ...but u will never know]
However, I've learned that love is not about to make something or maybe someone I would say, belongs to you. It's about how are you going to make your love belongs to someone...Although, they might perasan or am song when they feel your love, but at least they feel happy~ Am I right?  My dear readers?

Uuhmm~ Now, I became more and more afraid of being so serious .
I admit that I'm not good in flirt'ing ...
Don't you think that I'm already get enough troubles for myself? So, it's better to kidding around and never be serious when chit-chat'ing... 
Ouhh~ No no no~!!! If think from another angle, I should learn how to be tough!! Tough enough to prevent the arrow from the Cupid to penetrate my heart or any part of my body...Or wear bullet shield...hahahx!! 
So, basically this is how the story ends ... 
No more flirtish messages ,only problem-solution messages and caring messages between US   ^^



Baby dino & ah kong
 


[Hey~ Don't always love love love lerr...(The most sux'iest sentence that i've ever seen which is used to comfort emo people like me) @@    koko, u failed ~ I fail u...can? hahhax!! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment