Friday, July 30, 2010

Friends : Quadro : My True Personality : Carefree

Preface:

Erherm!! Errr.... uhmm.... Actually it's very spontaneous to start this essay with this title. Basically, I would like to introduce those characters that are going appear in my paragraph soon.
College friend : Miss Chew, Mr.Lee, Mr. Chee
??? friend : Mr. Loo

Chapter 1:

All the three guys are working, 2 are younger than me, another is my koko...Ms. Chew is the only girl who communicate with me in dialect among our friends...
They are all my friends who are not around me 24.7, but when we get together, I will not cover up the true colour of myself, I'm not sure whether they are doing the same or not...but at least, at that moment, I am myself,never show them any fake' ness in front of them ...So, when being together with them I don't have to pretend,there will be no secret ...Same thing happens here, I'll share every single thing with them, but their , still depend on them whether they're willing to share with me or not...It is not a must to tell, they will say it if they want to...I do have a lot of friends, different categories ,but Not this kind of Friend...I feel lucky to have them as my friend...I
m sorry because until now, i still cannot fill in a suitable description for this gang of friends...We can talk about studies, talk about our clinical placement experience, happy/funny/love/sad stories, underage stuff for joking purpose, watch movie, dinner, teasing each other...There will be endless fun for us.... but too bad, it's just time not allow us to do that so often.

Chapter 2:

Ms. Chew is the one who knows almost everything about me, inside out, upside down...
(I think lerr...or maybe i perasan ,den i tak tau la....) She'll still keep silent all the time if I did something which is abnormal (eg : tip toe walking in her room or simply fold and throw my clothes into my wardrobe ), until she cannot bare with me she will help me to do all those stuff... She is not a girl that sweep the floor everyday, neither me...but once she knows that i want to go to her room, she will sweep the floor because she knows...I'm particular with cleanliness but not tidiness ...She would teach me how to dress up , telling me to change my image or whatsoever style instead of everyday wearing T-shirt, T-shirt and T-shirt ...I tried to change, but fail....*giggle*   (^*^)
Besides, I used to stay with her after break up with my ex...That time,her freaking weird room mate hasn't move in yet...so, We went to class together, we online, we ate together...did almost all the daily living activities together, except for bathing and pang sai... *giggle*
We did steamboat for 3 days continuously...
Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner = Yummy Tom yam Steamboat
Tom yam Steamboat   

Chapter 3:

Hmm~ Mr. Lee & Mr Chee were room mate before, each of them has their own characteristic... The way they talk are different, the way they manage their problems are different... but once three of us sit and have a discussion or chit chat, they would come out with the same idea, somehow... Especially on the topic that might misleading my thinking/perception/understanding...We'll teasing each other, laughing together and look at pretty girls... 
"hey! hey!! look at that girl! behind u! behind u! sui boh? " --->this would be 1 of the hot Questions ~ ^^ 
You may not know that, even they are so good with each other, staying in same room but don't know each other's birthday~ What a good room mate for each other huh... don't even know each other's birday and could only come out with one word when I called 1 of them out to give that birday guy a surprise ----> "C***i!!! today is Alex's birday ar?!!! How come I don't know?!! kh****k** liao, kh****k** liao...." 
I was like... *phew~ How sad if Alex heard Terrence's respond ... * 
but still, when three of us comes together, I wouldn't think about other things,only kapsiao'ing and there will be an endless discussion for all day long... Any Topic~ Any! unlike some male friends, we might have a certain limit or boundary when chit chat'ing ^^ but not for both of these 2 si ginna... ^^  
These 2 little boy working, but I'm still studying... So,hardly meet each other during day time anymore. Hope there are more outings to come for us~

Chapter 4:
Uhhmmm~ This guy... How I'm gonna write about this guy huh? I just knew him for not more than 3 months, through my cousin sis. A guy that makes me feel like.... wow~! I wish to have this ko ko, who can settle some of my problems for me...Hahahx!! No matter happy or sad, I'll tell him and ask the "solution" from him... hahhax!!  I haven't fully evaluate this guy, but i feel safe when telling him my stuff...No matter from what dimensions, I feel he is much more better than the Inspector Gadget...hahahx!! This uncle Loo will give me advice (more to solution for the problem i creates) but sometimes he scolds me...@@ for being nottie ler...I'm too stubborn ad...That's why he calls me si ginna....
He knows me quite well...in the sense that , he will not argue and kira with me for everytime after i've made him angry or said the words that's hurtful ...
I couldn't elaborate more than this...but he is a great buddy to me....^^
Now, not even partially evaluate....1/10 pun tak sampai.... hahax!!  I know I'm failed...He fails me bcuz I never listen to him, and when i get into trouble, i seek for him again... just like 乩童!! hahahx!!

I wish I could have more and more chapters to go....It's time to sleep~



No comments:

Post a Comment