Wednesday, July 28, 2010

我的哭点 --- 不高


My close friend : Ning
My adik / Ning's lover : An

After I have been watching the video edited by Ning, plus the story and the obstacles that she was facing during the process of baking the cake for An's birthday, my vision has became blur...my eyes are flooded with tears...I have to admit that my crying threshold is too low...
Even a tiny story, just like the criminal mastermind, a character in Despicable Me, has changed from a jerk into a lovely daddy of three orphan girls, especially when he gives those kids good night kisses to them which he never want to do that initially, my tears Ooze'ing from my tear glands at that moment...
* Lllaaaaame~ @@

I wish that I could be like her ,can prepare a handmade cake for my lovers, but i have no chance to come across this occasion. It has been so many years i left my family to further my studies in Penang and KL. I wish that my family members will stay by my side all the time...but the truth is ,i need to be independent....
No doubt, It's true that physically they are not with me, but i am very sure that, mentally they are all by my side 24.7...The most recent celebration was 2 or 3 years back from 2010, my siblings and I celebrate mother's day together, and I could still r'mber how charming and beautiful was her smile~ ^^

What about Boyfriend? Too bad, i have never celebrate birthday for anyone of my Ex's. Things happen before their or my birthday comes...Last year I wish to give him a surprise, but he ruined everything. 
*giggle + tears flow'ng*  .... 
Last year while preparing the things for his birthday,I still r'mber how does my friend advise me, but i never listen... This is because I thought that he really waiting for that surprise....After all, when i stand in front of him, he was just ....hmm...~ At the end, I hurt myself... Is that the reason why I am single now? 
Fear avoidance huh~  Lllllaaammeeeee~

Apparently, i am still enjoying my single life very much! I have my Freedom and Privacy! I have my male and female friends~ I have my uncle and aunt~ I have my lil. cousins...^^
I am here wish'ing all the couple, married husband & wife , 终成眷属 ~  Live Happily ever After~
After i've read one of my friends' blog, only i know, without the existing of  the peak high and peak low, just like the waves in the ocean ,my life will be just a clean, nice and crispy piece of paper and never be exciting... so, specially thanks my Family Members, my Aunty Uncle ,Cousins, my Friends, my Enemy, my Ex and Readers for playing a role in my life... * Lllllaaaammmeeee~


Basically, It's all about our biochemical thingy in our body, the neurotransmitter substances that manipulate our mood or feeling...
It's impossible for someone neither to have happy feeling all the time nor sad all the time...
So, if there is sad thing happens to you, solve it with a smile...This is because I believe that, God or maybe Time will allow  you to think critically in order to get the solution and ensure that problem resolved 1 day...
Problem never exists forever ~ 
The only problem that could defeat you, is yourself ~ 
Try to be a good listener, counsel them or try to help them by giving them advice or suggestions...
For those who can read mandrin, I 'd like to tell you this :

帮助别人,提升自己~
帮助别人,不在于你可以帮到他们解决多少问题/烦恼,而是,当你听到他们的问题后,在你身上所发生的种种逆境,会让你觉得,你比别人好很多了,那你的问题就不再是问题了~





No comments:

Post a Comment